Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It was really hot

Niagara02

Many, many thanks to the kind folks who came out to see the show last week at Niagara. Especially Mike Jay, who not only played by my side but even let me blame him for the horribly wrong chords I started playing mid-song during "Trading You In". He's too good to me. It was really, really hot on that tiny little stage. I was wearing half a shirt and was sweating like crazy, and then I looked over at Mike and he had two long sleeve button up shirts on. I'm surprised he didn't pass out. I'm also surprised that I didn't throw something at the douchebag at the bar that was drumming on the bartop during my whole set.

My apologizes to Tim for the Punknacious mishap, which will be corrected at the next show. And my gratitude to Ricky, for his support, enabling and fantastic eye makeup skills.

No comments: